Benefits for Your Business
- Reduce downtime & Cut costs
- Increase employee productivity
- Enjoy peace of mind
- Single point of contact for all your IT needs
Around the Clock Support
- 24/7 NOC Remote Support Team
- 24/7 NOC Critical Notification Team
- 24/7 NOC Product Support Team
- 24/7 NOC Vulnerability Assessment
Are you prepared for a disaster?
OneCare has partnered with
Agility Disaster Recovery
Connect with us for Free Support!
OneManage Best Practices Monitoring and Alerting
- Get up-and-running with 24x7x365 best practices monitoring, alerting and management.
- Deep monitoring of health, availability and performance of devices and network.
- Real Time Alert notifications on the things that matter
- Network and System Audit of all IP devices, capturing serial numbers, mac addresses, service tags, warranty tracking and software licensing audits.
Managed Mobile Devices
- Monitor and manage all major smartphones and tablets with iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows Mobile OS.
- Collection of asset information.
- Remote configuration of mobile devices including simple standardized implementation of customer security policies for company or BYOD devices.
- Track mobile device location.
- Remotely lock and wipe lost devices.
- Restrict access to visitors or former employees by automatically deploying new network access passwords.
Managed Print Services
- Discovery of network printers and imaging devices automatically.
- Monitored alerts and reports on printing and imaging assets.
- Rapid Response to alerts and warning messages, including device status, paper jams, and consumable supply replenishment issues (toner, paper, fusers, drums, staples and more).
- Optimize ROI on print assets through increased device availability and reduced costs.
- Detailed information about page counts and consumable supplies to support cost-per-copy and automatic supply replenishment programs.
Cloud Services Monitoring and Management
- Monitor and manage websites—including external e-commerce sites—as well as popular cloud services that involve redirects or track user sessions and have credential requirements, including Office 365 and Google Docs.
- Accurately identify the source of performance issues—web server, cloud or elsewhere—by tracking, alerting and reporting on web request transaction times.
- Scripts provide adds, moves and changes for popular cloud services such as Office 365.
- Monitor and manage virtual servers hosted in private or public clouds.
Remote Control and Remote Management
- Back-end access to end-user systems with a suite of remote tools to perform remote remediation of issues without interrupting work in progress.
- Fix problems instantly without having to open ports or ﬁrewalls.
- Avoid delays and security risks resulting from traditional remote control software’s reliance on external websites.
- Instant Access any internal PC, server, network device or application web console.
- Powerful desktop utilities for remote remedial and diagnostic tasks.
- Remote Assistance sessions to shadow Windows desktops, conduct live chat with the logged in user, and take control if required for both agent and agentless devices.
- Power Plans to reduce overall energy consumption for individual and groups of devices.
- Automation rules to Windows devices, reducing operating costs and environmental footprint.
- Enhanced control to optimize energy consumption against required device.
- Extensive automated patching capabilities for Microsoft systems and software ensuring customer networks are protected with immediate patching direct from Microsoft.
- Whitelist and configuration of patches for automated deployment.
- Installation, upgrades and patching of third-party software.
Automation On Demand
- Automation of framework leveraging multiple standard scripting techniques and libraries.
- Assignment of automated tasks to multiple devices or groups to achieve major operational efficiencies.
- Schedule of tasks to run immediately, once on a specific date and time, on a recurring schedule, or if triggered by an alert.
- Schedule routine maintenance tasks such as running a de fragor checkdisk on a group of devices after hours on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Standard and customized on-demand and scheduled reports.
- Weekly Monthly and Quarterly reports.
- Asset performance reports.
- Network Audit reports.